Sunday 29 April 2012

Myself.

Let me introduce myself,


My name ins Bonnie Hollie LeBlanc and I am from a small town, Saint John, NB 
I am 26 years young; love fashion and to try new things.
I work as an Insurance professional as a full-time job and on the side, I love to capture photos, drink coffee/tea, read, write, hang out with my animals and try new things.
I do photography on the side, I love nail polish and my animals ( 3 cats and a dog)
I've been following a few bloggers for a bit now and thought I would give this a go.

I'm going to try something new, blogging about products I receive from beauty boxes and products I buy/get samples. 


This small town has been slowly getting more little shops around downtown and make it so fun to venture in and to check them out and see what is new in store.


So bear with me all while I get use to this and will post as much as I can.


Cheers and happy Sunday!


xo


Some Inspirations:


My Neighbor; Barb Crawford , Saint John, NB


- Lesley , from TO, ON


Breanne, from BC


- Candice Maclean, Saint John, NB


- Alisha Anderson (launched her own make up line which is Fab!) Saint John, NB




More to come!


Photo by David Connell 



No comments:

Post a Comment